Sectors of activity
Videotron is active among the residential and business clientele. Its activities are grouped in two sectors:
- Residential, and
- Business, also called Videotron Business Solutions.
These two segments offer a range of Videotron products and services for each customer:
- cable broadcasting – illico, which includes 370 digital channels, and Video on Demand;
- Internet services – including the new Ultimate Speed 30 and 50 (in June 2006, Videotron set a new record with 20 Mbps speed, and today it leaves its competition in the dust with Ultimate Speed Internet);
- cable telephony – free between subscribers of this service;
- wireless telephony – an additional entertainment platform;
- Softphone – the only product on the market to offer video, a multiline/call management service, the quality of the service and mobility.
Plus, to better interact with its customers, Videotron created a single window grouping all its products and services. This one-stop shopping experience is the starting point of a global process - one contact with customer service, one visit from the technician, one monthly bill for all services. The result is complete customer satisfaction.
Videotron is always at the forefront of its field. In 2008, they put out a bid to obtain the necessary spectrum to implement their own 3G network and won 17 operating licenses to eventually offer voice, data and video transmission services, such as the enhanced wireless telephony service. That same year, they satisfied the needs of ultimate speed enthusiasts with the launch of Ultimate Speed 30 (30 Mbps) and Ultimate Speed 50 (50 Mbps) Internet services.
Videotron Business Solutionsis a premier full-service business telecommunications provider. It serves three customer segments: small and medium-sized businesses, large businesses, and telecommunications carriers. Products and services for small businesses are supported by the coaxial technology described above and our solid expertise in business services. Large businesses and carriers are served by a dedicated team of veteran professionals who know how to design customized solutions to meet customers’ needs incorporating tools such as fibre-optic landlines, Internet access at speeds of up to 1,000 mbps, website hosting, private network connectivity and audio and video transmission, all based on state-of-the-art technology.
Videotron's two sectors are crowned by unparalleled customer service and technical support. This has led to a 94% customer satisfaction rate with their products and services, according to a 2007 Léger Marketing survey. Furthermore, another study conducted by Léger Marketing in collaboration with Commerce magazine named Videotron "Most admired telecommunications company in Québec."
Québec's Largest Cable Provider
Address and website
- 612, rue Saint-Jacques
- Montréal (Québec)
- H3C 4M8
- Tél. Montréal :
- Tél. ailleurs au Québec :